Monarch Butterfly 8 Wrap Ring
L I V E A U T H E N T I C A L L Y
Upcycled, non-toxic, brass and bronze. Modern, rooted in ancient design. Many years in the making. Hand-patinaed one at a time.
• The universal symbolism for butterflies is transformation
• Native American culture considers butterflies to be a sign of transformation and change
• A sign of hope
• Butterfly Celtic symbol is rebirth
• In Japanese cultures butterflies represent joy
• In Myan and Aztec mythology a butterfly represents Xiutecutli, the God of Fire.
• Irish folklore relates the butterfly with the human soul. Dealan-Dhe, the Fire of the Gods
• Aristotle called the butterfly the name of Psycho, Greek word for "soul"
• It gives you the courage to look upon challenges with lightness