High Vibe Honey Bee 6 Wrap Ring
L I V E A U T H E N T I C A L L Y
Upcycled, non-toxic, brass. Modern, rooted in ancient design. Many years in the making. Hand-patinaed one at a time.
• Ancient symbols of death and rebirth
• Honey Bees represent fertility in ancient Egypt
• The ancient Druids saw the bee as a symbol of the sun goddess
• Native American Indians view the Honey Bee as a symbol of honesty and serving the community
• Bees are excellent symbols of teamwork
• They work tirelessly for the same goal
• Selfless, no ego
• Symbolize hard work, diligence, order
• Excellent examples of how to use your life force and
they often accomplish what seems impossible
• High Energy, represents the highest example of
• Bees mantra is progress and everything is done for
the highest and greatest good of the hive.
• In China, honey was a symbol of vitality and immortality.
It was always a part of the meals served to the emperor.
It was regarded as a mystical food because it was
gathered by an innocent animal, the bee.