Hawk Feather Wrap Ring
L I V E A U T H E N T I C A L L Y
Upcycled, non-toxic, bronze. Modern, rooted in ancient design. Many years in the making. Hand-patinaed one at a time.
• In the outer circle representing the sacred hoop of the medicine
wheel (a symbol of all creation) - 4 directions and the 4 stages of
life are represented.
• The number 4 is sacred unto itself as it represents the 4 seasons,
the 4 human needs (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual)
the 4 kingdoms (animal, mineral, plant and human) and the
stages of life.
• The circular shape of the wheel represents earth, Sun,
Moon and the cycles of life, the seasons and day to night.
• The Red Hawk Feather
• The broken arrow symbolize making peace with oneself,
others and the Earth. Always choosing the path of Peace.
• All-Seeing Shaman Eye
• The 7 lines in the circle represent